Break An Egg is a cute arcade game for the SEGA Megadrive / Genesis home console.
Eggs are falling from the sky!
Move your chicken to make them bounce into the basket.
If an egg touches the ground, you loose!
How many eggs can you rescue?
Break An Egg is included as a bonus game in the beautiful cartridge edition (complete with box and bonus postcards) of my other Mega Drive / Genesis game "30 Years of Nintendon't." This physical version is published by Coté Gamers, and you can buy it here to enjoy 3 new games on your console:
Break An Egg is an actual game for the SEGA Megadrive / Genesis home console.
You can download the ROM version of the game here, and use it with a Megadrive / Genesis emulator
for any system you like. Here are a few examples:
- Windows: Kega Fusion, Gens, BlastEm, RetroArch
- Mac: Kega Fusion, BlastEm, RetroArch
- Linux: Kega Fusion, BlastEm, RetroArch
- Android: MD.emu, RetroArch
- Ios: RetroArch
- BlackBerry: RetroArch
- Raspberry Pi: RetroPie, RecallBox, Lakka
- PSP / PSVITA: RetroArch
- PS3 / GameCube / Wii / Wii U / Xbox / 3DS / GCW Zero: RetroArch
- Xbox One: NesBox
Of course, you can also play it on a real console if you own a FlashCart!